Cowork for a Cause
We’re excited to announce the launch of our new monthly event, “Cowork for a Cause,” at our Purple Office coworking office space in Crown Square, Poundbury.
Join us on the last Wednesday of every month, starting with Wednesday, May 31st, for a day of coworking with a purpose. For our inaugural event, we’re proud to partner with Weldmar Hospicecare, a remarkable charity providing end-of-life care to patients and support to their families in the local community.
What to Expect:
- Doors open 9am, with the event ending at 4pm
- Enjoy complimentary pastries, tea, and coffee throughout the day
- Use the opportunity to meet and network with like-minded individuals
- You, your friends and family can experience our coworking space without the need to book a session online. You do not have to be registered to join us on the day.
- Instead, make a difference by donating to our featured charity, Weldmar Hospicecare, via our on-site donation box, or online on the day
Whether you’re a freelancer, entrepreneur, or remote worker, we invite you, your friends and family to join our open day at Purple Office for “Cowork for a Cause”. Doors will be unlocked from 9am until 4pm, so please pop down at any point to connect with others, enjoy a comfortable workspace, and give back to your community.
To give us an idea of numbers, please let us know if you’ll be attending on our event page here https://fb.me/e/30ELcLygf and make sure to share to your colleagues, friends and family.
We look forward to seeing you!